Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Summer Internship at the Smithsonian

Excerpt from the e-mail I received this afternoon...

*******************************

Dear Ethel,

We would be delighted for you to join us 
this summer as an intern! After talking with you and reviewing your 
resume, **** and I both feel that your breadth of experience in 
developing programs and activities both for in-museum and online 
audiences will be of great value to us as we continue to improve and 
refine Spark!Lab. In turn, I think it will provide you with good 
experience in working with a large volume of visitors from very diverse 
backgrounds.


*********************

I still cannot believe it... two months at the Smithsonian National Museum of American History in Washington DC!!! I am sooooo excited!!!

Talk about a dream come true!


It might be time to update this picture taken over 7 years ago :)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Ethel, congratulations :) I am so happy for you. You're so bongga naman!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...